Should I buy Votes from a voting supplier like VotingPal.com?
To buy votes or not to buy votes? That’s the main question!
- Are the votes safe?
- Will I win the contest I’m participating if I’m going to buy votes?
- Can I get caught buying IP votes?
- Can I buy votes on this hard contest?
- How fast can VotingPal deliver the votes?
- Can I get a refund?
- Can I get bonus/extra votes?
- Can I expect the competition to buy votes as well? Voting War?
Those are some of the most asked questions we’re getting.
1. Are the votes safe? Your buying fake votes but even so, these votes are as safe as they can be. There are many factors that might help you in getting away, or help the admin in finding the fake votes. Let’s look at some examples. Fresh contest. Everyone in this contest has 10-100 votes, your buying 1000 votes and you want them fast… Guess what. That’s a big red flag. Even if the admin won’t notice them, the other contest participants most likely will report you . A solution would be to buy fewer votes, or to buy 1000 votes and have them drip feed across a few days. That way it won’t raise any flags. A even better solution would be to buy custom votes that are a little more expensive but they will bring some extra layers of protection!
2. Will I win the contest I’m participating if I’m going to buy votes? It depends on the contest, on the other participants , on the value of the prize from that contest. If the prize has a big value : ex 5000$ trip coupon most likely you will have competition. A lot of people are buying votes especially when for such a low price ( You can get 2000 captcha votes for 170$) you can win such an expensive prize.
3. Can I get caught buying IP votes? Yes you can get caught buying votes so if you can’t afford to get caught than you shouldn’t buy them. There are pluses and minuses, Pros and Cons for buying votes.
4. Can I buy votes on this hard contest? If your contest requires an email confirmation from an unique ip after solving google rechaptcha, than yes you can buy votes for it. These are the hardest contests around : IP + Captcha + Email confirmation . Hehe, we like these kind of contests so you can buy your needed votes HERE.
5. How fast can VotingPal deliver the votes? There are many factors: Contest difficulty, Number of bought votes, custom voters options ( referrals, drip-feed) , contest remaining time, your competition number of votes, other pending voting orders, zone time differences etc. Usually we can deliver the votes as fast as the customer is requesting them.
6. Can I get a refund? If the votes have been delivered, than you can’t get a refund. If the contest ended and you didn’t receive your votes in full, than you will get a partial refund for the remaining votes.
7. Can I get bonus / extra votes? Depends on a couple of factors: Nr of votes bought, returning customers, recommendations etc. Get in touch with us and we will check if you are eligible for bonus votes.
8. Can I expect the competition to buy votes as well? If the contest is big, and the prize is worth it, than YES, you can expect others to buy votes. If we have a customer for a contest, we won’t accept a second customer for that contest ( its not cool to have our own customers in a voting war). A voting war is when 2 or more contest participants are buying a lot of votes. If you , as a customer of Voting Pal will get involved in a Voting War, we will do our best to help you win that contest! ( big discounts, bonus votes, tips etc)